bits + pieces of our week.
this week we have been on the go, go, go. on another note, our air conditioner is back up and running. thank goodness! it’s funny the things in life we get so accustomed to always having and sometimes forget to appreciate, until we do without them.. air conditioning is definitely one of those. hope you have a good weekend. xo!
1. riding to the barn with daddy.. he loves to steer.
2. joe has been washing our windows, and they look so good.
3. grayson caught a butterfly and brought it to me, so we put it in a jar.
4. a new train.
5. snack time.
6. grayson’s supper. grits and eggs… in the same bowl i used when i was a child.
7. good-smelling lavender soap that my mom brought me.
8. he can’t get enough of his fingers lately.