bits + pieces. our family’s first trip to disney world!
we had so much fun at disney world. there’s a reason they call this place the magic kingdom.. it was quite magical for the little ones. we cannot wait to go back. joe and i enjoyed it just as much as the children. we took so many pictures and it was hard to choose which ones to post.
1. our family arrived at the magic kingdom.
2. the first of many rides on the disney world railroad. the choo-choo. it was a nice way to cool off throughout the day too!
3. studying the rides.
4. ah.. elephant! it’s dumbo!
5. vincent sees dumbo flying too.
6. we decided to ride dumbo!
7. a quick snap at take off.
8. chillin’ watching his daddy and brother ride the cars. there was sooo much to see.
9. on the speedway.
10. riding in a tea cup.
11. he was a pro riding the carousel.
12. clearly he was amazed.
13. it’s a small world after all.
14. vincent’s favorite ride. he loooved all of the bright lights and looking at all of the people in all of the different worlds.
15. had to stop and watch the ducks being fed.
16. on a magic carpet ride.
17. the castle was beautiful at dusk.
18. the electrical parade full of music, lights, characters… magical!
bye disney world! we can’t wait to see you again.